Post by Beirutiyat:
Do you know any person or organization that deserves to be renowned for their work? Do you know how to use social media? Nominate one of these for a TAKREEM Arab Achievement Award.
TAKREEM Social Media Contest is an event that groups top notch social media users to compete and yet serve their community by:
- Highlighting key individuals and organizations that deserve to be honored - Generate Arabic content for Wikipedia Wikipedia page
- Think of someone who deserves to be nominated for an exceptional award in: Advancement of Peace Philanthropy and Charitable Services Arab Woman of the Year Award Exceptional International Contribution to Arab Society Innovation in Education Young Entrepreneur Award Environmental Development and Sustainability Scientific and Technological Achievement Cultural Excellence Outstanding Corporate Leadership
- Use ONE Social Media TOOL (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, PREZI, Slideshare, Klout, Wikipedia, Google Plus, etc...) in order to tell the audience (judges' and online community) about this candidate (schedule tweets, create fan page, make a video, etc..). The sky is your limit in creativity here.
- We will videotape those presentations and publish them online
- Online voting will be conducted, presenter who gets biggest number of votes, and another being Judges' choice will win a NOKIA N9
Date: Saturday 15th of October – 10:00 AM
Time: American University of Beirut – West Hall
Jury consists of
Loryne Atoui - Liliane Assaf - Ayman Itani